Thursday, April 10, 2008

How I love my high school friends, part 2



Since my last one was so long, this will be very short. I just got back from San Francisco with my high school friends. Every time I see them, I'm reminded of how lucky I am to have found such great people so early on in my life. I love that with this group anything goes, from silly and childlike to serious and mature, we cover it all. Highlights included playing ball at GoogleLand, climbing my first tree, late night politics debates, indoor s'mores, and of course battle of the sexes charades. Check out the link for some of my pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.