Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Reflections and apologies

It's that time of year again, to reflect on the past year and ask forgiveness for all the wrongs. I think this is one of the hardest things to do, both to remember individual events and to apologize without coming off insincere. But here it goes anyways.

First off, I want to apologize that my memory is not great, so I'm writing a generic apology for all that I may not remember. If I've wronged/hurt you in any way, purposeful or not, I'm sorry. If you're reading this, you are someone who I care about, and therefore do not want you to have suffered because of my actions (or lack thereof) or continue to be hurt by them/me. Please forgive me.

If you feel there's individual grievances which need further discussion/apologies, please let me know. Here's to a new year, a fresh start, and high expectations.

L'shanah Tovah.

No comments: